AUDI C6 Q7 A6 Steer column module J518 ELV Module emulator with VVDI Dedicated programming cable
Applied to repair the AUDI sixth Gen A6 Q7 Audi C6 steering column lock J518 ELV module failure replacement emulator.
- Universal solution, three types MCU (MCU Mask: 1L59W, 3L40K write data 0L01Y) all can replaced by this emulator;
- Stable and durable, No Vulnerable components such as relays, microswitch and motors on it.
- Easy for replacing, write in the dump read form original J518 Module, No need coding or other steps.
The VVDIProg dedicated programming cable only for write the data files to this emulator, unable to read data from the original J518 ELV module.
Replace the original J518 ELV Module with the emulator Steps:
- Read and backup the data files from the original J518 Module (eeprom + flash).
- If the original J518 ELV module MCU type is”0l01Y”, Write the EEPROM data you got in step 1 into the emulator directly; If the the original J518 module MCU type is: “1L59W” or “3L40K”, the eeprom data need edit, send us the eeprom you read, we edit the data then send back. after the eeprom data been edited, write into the data directly, it will work.
Note: If the original J518 module badly damaged, can not read data from MCU, or the data files crashed. may need online coding to get the data files from Car manufacturer’s server; The emulator without lock or on lock function.
There are no reviews yet.