AUDI C6 Q7 A6 Steer column module J518 ELV Module emulator with VVDI Dedicated programming cable
Applied to repair the AUDI sixth Gen A6 Q7 Audi C6 steering column lock J518 ELV module failure replacement emulator.
- Universal solution, three types MCU all can replaced by this emulator.(replace MCU Mask: 1L59W, 3L40K, 0L01Y directly);
- Stable and durable, No Vulnerable components such as relays, microswitch and motors on it.
- Easy for replacing, write in the dump form original J518 Module with the VVDI PROG dedicated line directly, No need solder wire.
Note: The emulator without lock or on lock function, if need the same function as the original J518 Module, please buy the J518 Replacement
The VVDI PROG dedicated programming cable connector here is only for programming the emulator board, not for original J518 PCB board,
so if you have a car which need replace the J518 module with this emulator, please refer the steps below:
- Read out the EEPROM data from the original J518 module of your car( The emulator was already with flash data)
- Write the EEPROM data you got in step1 into the emulator(if the original J518 MCU mask is 0L01Y, write the EEPROM data you got from step1 into the emulator directly; Or if the MCU mask of the original J518 is 1L59W / 3L40K, Send us the EEPROM data you got to: email@example.com. we will send back you an EEPROM data then you write into the emulator directly)