AUDI A6 Q5 ESL/ ELV Module J518 repair solution & repair kits
- Steer column will not be unlocked;
- Car will not start;
- Dashboard can not be light up.
But the key can rotate normally.
- dismantle the J518 Module form the car, open it, use XPROG read the MCU, there are three kind of MCU Model exist:
- Buy new MCU from www.u-obd.com, as the MCU is new and blank, use the XPROG write the dump been saved in the first step in to the new MCU, then solder back on the J518 circuit board.
- Change the Relays Model No: ACT512;
- Better change the micro switch and the ELV motor as well.
- If the J518 circuit board is burned or badly damaged, or don’t want to do time -comsuming soldering work, better change a new blank circuit board.
Thanks for reading! If you like it please share to more people in need.
— Steve Powell
WhatsApp/ Viber/ BBM/ Telegram: +8617154835574.