Mercedes-Benz 205 NTG5 Head unit TOSHIBA 4GB eMMC Memory chip reading and writing tools methods
This tools is for programming the Mercedes-Benz NTG5 Head unit with the 4GB TOSHIBA eMMC chip on board. Please disassemble your head unit compare the small circuit board with the picture on this page, if it’s layout the same, can use use this tools and methods.
Note: Engineers should be in possession of some basic soldering skill, this tools need solder some wire between the tools and the circuit board. if you are not professional repair engineer please think twice to buy it, discretion is advised.
- eMMC chip reader hardware (see main picture, black board, USB cable, short wire).
- NTG5 4GB TOSHIBA eMMC Board wiring diagram, eMMC chip programming software (sent via email after parcel delivered).
Please compare your circuit board with the two pictures below, if same layout, can use this tools and method.
The tools function is to read data from the eMMC chip and write the img data files to the eMMC chip, of course you can remove the TOSHIBA eMMC BGA chip from the board and put it into the dedicated sockets to program if you have dedicated programmer and dedicated sockets.
- Low cost solution, No need invest thousands of dollars to buy dedicated programmer and sockets;
- Time saving Low risk solutions, Program the chip while it on circuit board, No need remove the BGA chip;
- Safe and stable hardware. DATA0 ~ DATA7 port all reserved.
Need Mercedes-Benz W222 HU5 eMMC chip programming tools please click below link: