JLR Land Rover Jaguar gearshift knob gear selector module repair vulnerable parts replacement
Land rover Jaguar gearshift knob Gear selector module usually have problems like: the knob can not lifting or very slowly lifting, can not rotate, those kind of failure usually result from the break down of the lifting rod, rotatory shaft and motors.
The original lifting rod is plastic, the revised replacement now is Aluminum.
if the top cap scratches or broken when disassembly the knob for a repairing, can select UAE100530f, the Aluminum top cap, it’s very elegant.
There are seven parts options in this link, please select the rights options you need:
- UAE100530a option is 2 Piece Aluminum lifting rod.
- UAE100530b option is 2 Piece Motor.
- UAE100530c option is 2 Piece rotatry shaft.
- UAE100530d option is 1 Piece solenoid valve (with wire).
- UAE100530e option is 1 Piece timg belt.
- UAE100530f option is 1 Piece the Aluminum knob top cap.
- UAE100530g Option is a kit include 5 types vulnerable parts: motor 1 piece(with wire); plastic lifting rod 1 piece; solenoid valve 1 piece(with wire); rotary shaft 1 piece; timing belt 1 piece.
- UAE100530h option is 1 Piece black plastic shiny surface top cap.