Adblue Emulator for MAN Truck DEF Nox Emulator via OBD2.
AdblueOBD2 is a Plug & Drive Ready device to emulate working adBlue systems and NOx sensors on trucks, which equipped with EURO 4/5 catalytic converter systems, even with damaged adBlue SCR system.
Top 5 Reasons to Get Adblue OBD2 Emulator for Trucks:
1. ADBlueOBD2 is very easy to install. Just Plug it into OBD2 connector of truck or bus and remove the fuses mentioned.
2. ADBlueOBD2 will override ADBlue system instantly, it will stop the usage of adBlue liquid and disable Nox sensors.
3. Without any power loss of the engine or any warnings on the dashboard and in diagnostic system.
4. ADBlueOBD2 does not damage the engine and not cause any negative effects to the truck factory setting.
5. ADBlueOBD2 does not change any of the settings permanently. To turn back to the truck’s original settings, just unplug adBlueOBD2 from OBD2 connector.
AdBlue/DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) is used to reduce NOx emissions in vehicles. We recommend you to use adBlue/DEF fuel. You can use this device, if you are unable to find a station to fuel up your adBlue/DEF tank.
Certificates : CE/RoHS
1pc x adBlueOBD2 Emulator Box Interface
1pc x User Manuel English