MD805 Autel Maxidiag Elite All system
MD805 all systems is same with MD802 all systems,MD805 uses TF card,MD802 uses SD card.
Languages: English by default,and when can activate other languages(such as Russian, French,German,Italian,Polish,Portuguese,Spanish,can not for Korean,Japanese, Dutch,Swedish ) when you receive the goods and provide the SN. (About 55USD ).
Four Reason To Get Autel MaxiDiag MD805 Full System:
1.MaxiDiag MD805 Update: One year free update online, after one year 100USD/year.
2.MaxiDiag MD805 Coverage many Vehicle:
Including MD701, MD702, MD703 and MD704 supported car models. Support European, Asian and USA car models from 1996 year.
3.Supports all 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBD II test specs:
including Read / Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame,I/M Readiness, O2 Mon.Test, On-Board Mon.Test, Component Test and Vehicle Information.
4. One tool can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on full system.
MaxiDiag MD805 Feature & Functions:
1. Enhanced OBD II Mode 6.
2. Reads live datastream and freeze frame.
3. Turns off warning lights.
4. OBD II code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster.
5. Data graphing.
6. Prints data via PC
MaxiDiag MD805 Specification:
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 °F)
External Power: 12.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery or adapter
Length\Width\Height: 212 mm (8.35”)\110.5 mm (4.35”)\37.5 mm (1.48”)
Main Unit Weight: 0.28kg(without wire) 0.484kg(with wire)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
1) Users Manual — Instructions on tool operations.
2) CD — Includes user’s manual, MaxiLink update software, and etc.
3) OBD2 cable — Provides power to tool and communicates between tool and vehicle.
4) USB cable — Used to upgrade the scan tool, and to print retrieved data.
5) SD card — Contains the scan tool’s operation software and applications.
6) Carry case — A nylon case to store the scan tool when not in use.