Vgate Icar2 Elm 327 OBD2 Code Reader via bluettoth
* If you need white-green , please leave me message. thanks. .
*ELM327 Bluetooth can’t support IOS system,such as iphone and ipad. We suggest to use Android 4.0+.
*This ELM327 only supports 12v Cars(including petrol and diesel cars),can’t support for 24V or 15V vehicles.
*Please use 16pin OBD II adapter cars,we dont suggest to use it on non-16pin cars,even with a xpin to 16Pin extended cable.
*we never test it for VAZ or for LADA car,it could not be supported,please consider that.
*For app on phone,Bluetooth elm327 can not work on Forscan.We suggest to use Torque .
*Please write down your car model ,the year of production when you contact us.
* Small size, compact structure. Plug and never unplug
* Stable wireless connection
* No wires or batteries (adapter is powered by the diagnosis size sockets)
* Stop communication, wait half an hour, auto sleep
* Supports all OBDII protocols
* The adapter uses the fastest and most reliable ARM chips
The device is a small adapter that plugged into the vehicle OBD-connector. On WiFi, it connects to any computer , tablet or smartphone, With associated diagnostic procedures . Doing these simple operations, you will be able:
* Read, erase and display code descriptions problems – both standard and spetskodov manufacturers.
* Measure the fuel consumption.
* Display real time operating performance of the car, such as moment um , vehicle speed, o il pressure, coolant temperature , engine loa d, intake manifold pressure, throttle position, the values of oxygen sensors, air in take temperature, and more.
* Turn off the MIL (signal Check Engine).
* Download data to external media in a variety of formats for later printing.
* Record various parameters, display graphics in real time, and more.
With iCar you will be able to perform a complete computer diagnostics car and even to correct minor faults without resorting to service stations. B–Item-Parameter
iCar 2 scantool is a high-quality automotive scanning tool, supports all OBD-II
1.ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
2.ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
3.ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
4.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
5.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
6.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
7.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
A.SAE J1939 CAN(29bit ID,250*Kbaud)
B.USER1 CAN(11*bit ID,125*Kbaud)
C.USER2 CAN(11*bit ID,50*kbaud)
*default settings(user adjustable)
The type of support:
1.Works with all OBD-II compliant vehicles
2.Wireless (wifi version) 10~20 meter
3.iCar(wifi version) support for software applications